Once you sign into your account on the Starlink App or on your Account Home, you can:
- Find your order’s shipment status and tracking number under "Your Orders" in the app or on your account page
- Manage contact, billing, and shipping details
- View your service locations and manage your subscriptions (e.g. add portability, pause, buy another Starlink, transfer service, or cancel)
Download the Starlink app to prepare your setup location and manage your account. With the app, you will also be able customize WiFi settings, check the health of your connection, get Support, and more.
From the app, use the “Check for Obstructions” tool to find the best spot to set up your Starlink. Your Starlink needs a clear view of the sky so it can continuously stay connected with satellites as they move overhead. Avoid setting up next to buildings or under trees. Learn more in the obstructions section.
Your Starlink Kit comes with a base designed for quick ground setup. You may find that you require a mount to avoid obstructions and to permanently secure your Starlink.
This is also a good time to consider cable lengths required, routing your cable inside, and where you may want to place your router. To connect to third part devices, you'll need the ethernet adapter.
For current customers, mounts and cable accessories are available for purchase on the Starlink Shop. To preview mounts, see our Accessories Guide.
After placing your Starlink order, it’s important to know that:
- With Starlink, there are no contracts. You can cancel at any time, for any reason, on your account page
- You can try Starlink for up to 30 days from activating your service, and, if not satisfied, return the hardware for a full refund
- You'll receive your first monthly service bill upon activating your Starlink, or 30-days after shipment, whichever comes sooner.
- There is a one year warranty for most customers. There is a two year warranty when using Standard hardware the EU / UK or the High Performance hardware across the world.
Updated 3 months ago