- Stand close to the router, open the Starlink app, and tap ‘Start Setup’.
- This will guide you through the setup and prompt with WiFi configuration steps like setting a Network name and password.
- No Starlink app? Find and connect to the STARLINK network in your device’s WiFi settings.
- Confirm you are connected by navigating to a website, watching a video, or running a speed test from the app while connected to Starlink. You will see an ONLINE status on the main screen of the app.
- Note - We recommend using the Starlink router for initial setup confirmation. If using a third party router, you will need an ethernet adapter. See the WiFi section for additional guidance.
Updated 6 months ago